Friday, July 20, 2007

Damsy Bloke.

Well, thanks to the friends who bothered enough to ask me how my first AA meeting went and well, I didn't go actually. I overslept, hit the sack once I got home from work and slept till about eight-ish.

I'm afraid, really and I don't want to lose my trump card in this battle because if I do I will be so lost in this spiralling dependency.

I don't want to be lost again, seriously.

On a more current notice, all I've looked forward to these two weeks have just been jamming and more jamming. Work is a drag, sex is a dream and love is a question that seemingly answers itself in between.

I think God must have someone seriously fab planned for me or perhaps he wants me to be in his service for the rest of my life because the pretty smiles and deep conversations are coming up but somehow that feeling never comes up again. It's scary, really and Lulu is dead set on convincing me that I am gay.

For piss sake, no.

No comments: