Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Anger Is Easy.

Dear friends, if I didn't reply you on MSN today please accept my apology. I was too drugged out and trying to sweat out the fever by shutting the windows and turning off the fan.

So imagine this. I'm sweating like hell, my shirt is drenched in sweat, I'm feeling half fucked, I'm starving. Put all this together okay? Then Justin sends me this song, by some fella by the moniker of Angerfist.

It is aggressive dance or techno or whatever else you sick shitheads want to sub-genre it into. Imagine being drugged out and sweating already. Then bouncing your head up and down the little self-made pillows that the cold towel on the table provides. If being sick is not enough, try drugged out, then try having a penchant for reliving the techno days.

I'm off now. Working tomorrow.

No comments: