Saturday, June 16, 2007

Stuck In Here.

It's been awhile since any of you have heard much of me. Yes, the little coma hiatus was necessary. But anyway, since our last of correspondence. I found a job! I've been working at the Automobile Association for awhile now. Holiday thing, nothing much. 7 dollars an hour, 9-6 Mondays to Fridays. Half days on saturdays and I'm about to return to that schedule after a long two week holiday.

You know how when your life becomes so organised? Like an IPod, like a timetable. You know how expectant you are of everything? To me it sorta feels like, when everything becomes so transparent and almost near predicted. Where is the fun in life? Where are the fuck ups that make everyday just so interesting, where are the conincidentals and the accidents that make you smile on the bus home?

Back to what I always say, being expectant leaves you half hanging in tragedy. I don't know. You guys agree? Friendster or Myspace PM me or email me at artistrik@hotmail.com

I really want to figure this out. Slow and easy without jumping to any stress fed conclusions.

Have a great week ahead friends.

Your favourite smart talking, nose in the air asshole.

Oh and your favourite asshole is looking for acting talents! For my little baby masterpiece.

No comments: