Friday, June 29, 2007

Goodbye Goodman.

So, I didn't really get to say goodbye to the building. The reminscing and being drunk was slighty more dominant than the fact of me being probably the worst dressed in my Nasum hoodies, some olive green shirt inside, some jeans and my half cabs. It's no surprise really, with the LaSalle elitists arounds.

I got to snap pictures with Amanda Ling, twice. Imagine me, slightly high. Going up to the pretty doll and asking her twice. I think she might have gotten pissed off or something. Die, note to self. Never go to an Electrico concert again in case I am seen and severely beaten close to death.

Most of the night was spent at the drink stall outside, with the glorious free flow. First it was Tiger, than Stella and Hoegarden then Vodka. Can you blame me for not resisting, really? It's simply in my nature to get as mindfucked as I can. I hope I didn't embarass myself or something. Haha, I can barely remember much.

Anyway, cheers to waking up in the morning and thanking god for finding all your valuables safe and sound, cheers to Amanda Ling for being once of the most gorgeous babes around, cheers to passed memories and cheers to friends.

Goodbye Goodman.

No comments: