Sunday, June 17, 2007

Pieces falling, withering and furthering my decay.

Like a delusion, a shining aeon;
I see myself before me, and He sees me from further beyond.
My fragments are falling apart, I grasp to catch all that I can;
but the moment's too short and the dust takes away my plans.

Morning glory, takes away my pride.
Defenseless and afraid; Goddess Apate takes my side.
Through a layer of plastic, I look into your eyes;
and close to smell your breathe, I can almost smell your fright.

The yellow path, illuminates the step that you are supposed to take.
The guide, towards the paven concrete.
My pieces fall, wither and further my decay.
I know it all, I know what they will say.

My feet are chosen for the stone, my arms are precarious of the fall;
but my eyes are open and I await my unheard call.

No comments: